Our tours are adapting to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) crisis this summer
Current rules in place in the Los Angeles area
This page was last updated June 8 2020. We’ll provide new information as the situation develops.
Los Angeles County is gradually relaxing its restrictions following a roadmap. The main points are:
- At this moment the stay-at-home order is still in place in L.A.County so it’s advised to limit all non-essential travel.
- Since May 8, non-essential businesses are allowed to open for pick-up and delivery.
- Since May 13, beaches have reopened for walking, jogging, swimming, surfing and all other water activities. Sunbathing and picnics are not allowed.
- Since May 15, certain outdoor spaces are open such as hiking trails, golf courses, tennis courts … taking all appropriate precautions.
- Since May 26, shops and malls can open for business but at a 50% capacity.
- Since May 29, restaurants can open for dine-in customers under strict conditions: wearing a mask when not sitting at the table, 60% of normal capacity…
What about our tours?
All our guides are equipped with anti bacterial gel and masks conforming to CDC and AFNOR standards. Of course, following social distancing rules is paramount. This is why we prefer our private packages to limit your family’s contact with other people.
Your guide is the only person you’ll come into contact with during your tour of Los Angeles and they’ll ensure you have a great, but also safe, time.
The captain of our boat trips around the Bay of Los Angeles is equipped with a mask and anti bacterial gel. The boat is also disinfected after each trip.
Our bike tours are also taking place. The bikes are disinfected before and after each ride. The staff at the company we partner with will apply social distancing rules inside and outside the shop, and of course, wear masks at all times.
We’re also able to offer our tours by car by adapting the size of the vehicle in order to follow social distancing measures.
Our team is here to help you choose the best tour for you and your loved ones and answer any questions you have.
Already made plans? Not sure if you can join us? Worried about booking?
We fully understand that some of you will have difficulty joining us this summer or over the coming months. We realize that it’s difficult to plan ahead. So we’ve relaxed our General Terms and Conditions during the crisis to let you postpone your tour to another date of your choice, free of charge and with no time limit. Your booking can also be transfered to another city (Miami or New York).
Now you can also plan your stay for 2021 and book with peace of mind as all our tours are currently available.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below if you have any questions regarding your booking.
We look forward to seeing you again